Reviews for "HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle"

creative scenes!!

I have to give you insane amount of props for all the work that went into this movie! Just please next time balance the music with the voices, it was hard to hear.

Like it

on i-pod now lol, I liked how you did that art stuff very nice. and I believe I saw a brightlite lol.

This is fantastic!

Awesome, too! LOVED the effort you put into the animation! My God, if only all cartoons could be as wonderfully conducted as this! This oozes nostalgia! It's like I've gone back in time and am actually entertained by something! Brilliant!

I gave this submission a vote of "5"

This was very well made.

Excellent idea, nice new concept. I liked this a lot. The art was very good and it's good to finally see something original on newgrounds for once!

It's going back in time