For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle"

Sad noodle?

More like angry noodle!

The way you portray the story is very...

Impressive. I doubt the makers of the song wouldve assumed the double drum beat would make a perfect analogy between Happy and Sad noodle. Stupid thought turned beautiful with your artistic ability. I gotta appreciate these kind of flashes, and wish they were more appreciated. Continue the good work sir!

funny!

lol at the end part someone is eating noodles!

Pretty good

Cool movie man ! Kickass animation, nice expressions, and lip syncing well done. All the crazy movment makes up for the plainess of the characters, very good plot and well illustrated. Great job. Keep it up, I can tell lots of hard work was put into this !

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude...