Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

AWSOME! arrogancy animations ROCK!

MAN! been waiting for this animation!
VERY well animation as usual, and the backdrops really fit the scenes.
great job, keep up the great work!
lookn foward 2 your next animation :]

Quite impressive m.McCray!

A guy who can combine manga and video games's heros can't be human! Each day I pray for an other Aaron's movie ... can god hear me? Or better ... can Aaron McCray the god of flash hear me?

I'm waiting for the appearance of Arrongancy 4 ... keep doing good work as that!

AWESOME

arrogancy rules!

Give or take, excellent

I noticed a great improvement in the movement and graphics. The fighting was good as well, especially the movements of jumping, kicking, and punching. However, I have to ask, in the beginning of this flash, Sonic is running his hand through Mario. Didn't the first fight have Sonic running through him and putting a hole in his chest?
Whether this was intentional or not, it still is a good flash. Good job Arrogancy! But I can't stand cliff hangers at the end! >_<

Saw this for the first time when I was a child back in 2004. Have always Loved it and wished the creator would have continued. I went onto his now defunct website back in 2004 and saw an update a friend of his had posted before the site shut down. It said that he was missing and that no one knew of his whereabouts except a letter the police received saying that, "He is being tortured with jumper cables and we are sending jolts of electricity to his testicles."
I have wondered what has happened ever since because his site was shut down a week later. He was working on part 3 of the series where it was an old shirtless man holding a drumstick (piece of chicken) and he said on the site that it was going to be the old man vs the guy from final fantasy with the bomb omb