Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

awesome

kick ass graphics dude, although alot of the animation was just tweens which went on for too long. Aside from tose minor details that was fucking amazing, i dont know why you dont have a job, thats pretty shocking man, people should be queing up, anyway i still prefer the arrogancy series. bye

Pretty good. Ties up loose ends.

Great action.

Better than the original

It really is better. The action was good and the battle itself full of twists. It even had a surprise ending. It sort of reminded me of DBZ.

Nintendo and Sega Dragon Ball

This very much felt like it was based apon DB. However it was great, the drawings were amazing and so was the animation.

Excellent!

What a great flash,Great animation,some kool fighting,i did like the first one better though but this one is still badass,excellent job. :D