Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

tiz movie kiks azz

What can I say? this movie rocks, has a great sound, bla, bla, bla...... you already know all that, I just want to say that it is a great movie, but lets get real, Luigi would never get mad if someone kills mario, it would be his oportunity to be famous, 'cause right now he is always beneath mario, ho does not receive that much attention, now if Mario died...
Anyway, great job, please try and do one about Mario Vs. Wario, although we all know Wario would win (hey, he NEVER dies!)

PD: Sonic is also way better than Mario! (or Luigi for that matter)

Cool to the core.

Ok...I think in the review of the first part I said Sonic was like Goku...I take that back..I just noticed something...he's more like Vegeta! I mean c'mon...same hair and all...but hey all in all it's still one good story.. and hey man..if you needed a job...you should be a Video Game programmer. Sheeit...they'd pay to have a mind like yours creating gems of creation man....I know I would.

Damn that was good

so when are you going to be done with the second part and taht guy at the end is one of those gay guys from Final fantasy something (i think) ither way FINAL FANTASY LICK BALLZ!!!

very sweet

this parody was amazing!! i liked the way you made luigi look all sweet looking and stuff like that, and the way it sorta made me remember DBZ. but why did luigi have to die. why!?! oh well, looking forward to your next films!!

cool

actional!!! also emotional. wow, luigi actrally cares for mario. lol