Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

awesome

this is the best movie I ever saw!this makes no.1 in my top 20 movies from you guys!butb who won?

"ima luigi, #1" nice touch

i loved every minute of it. the bob-omb to finish it was a good way to end it. some alternate endings wouldve been good but its still an overall 10.

it was good

awsome, i really liked the dbz feel to it. Though the ending could have been better.

w00t

This is a great piece, as well as the rest of the series. I am a big fan of Sonic, so that brought a smile to my face. Of course, I am also a big fan of Sephiroth, so it was win-win for me... Lol.
Kudos...

WTF was about the ending?!?!?!?!?!

That movie was good, but man! Sonic and Luigi are in the heat of battle, when you ruined it by putting two fags and one of the fags sets a bob-omb near Sonic and Luigi! Anyways good job.

PS What happend next?