Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

Very Cool!

I would have been upset if Sonic hadn't won, and If Luigi lost then, too many people would think the cartoon was biased, so I like how it ended. Animation is nice and smooth, The only critisim I can find is could have been a little faster (Watch Max Payne 3D for inspiration) but that's no big deal, keep up with the good work dude!

I love it

I totally love the dbz-inspired fight you made.

Kill, Kill, Kill!!!

That was another good fighting episode of Smash Bros. X. Hope to see another one.

lol booom

also punisher bomb ombs have fuses that are exposed that inorder to defuse u mearly lith your pointer and thumb and squeeze burning bit with them:)

great