Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

great work once again

i like to keep my reviews short and sweet dude your awsome i love all the work you do they are fuckin awesome so dont take anyones crap about them

Dbz on the outside Soul of the rivals inside

Amazing movie. Dont think i did not notice your dbz fightig.

this

is a good flash. i like all arrogancy smash bros parody type things.

RRRRRRRRRockin

it was gud all u need r better sounds and more bobombs lol

one question...maybe two...

question the first:
who was that person with Sephiroth?....I happen to be clueless about this one....

question the second:
why in the first one did Sonic seem to ram ''through'' Mario and in this one it shows him sticking his hands "through" him instead?

other than that you did really great on this thing, I liked the idea of Sephiroth being there in the first place...oh, how many of these are there going to be??

Overall: 10 out of 10 (you should make this into a game, it would sell very well, gwahahahahahaa!)