Reviews for "DeWord"

Very Nice

It's a good system, good concept, pretty fun to play. It's like scrabble but on your terms. Also, as a bonus, you can spell out curse words.

titch007uk responds:

Hahaha. I wonder what the best score you can get for swearing is. Glad you enjoyed it.

I love it

Very addictive and innovative game, dear sir! I'll be playing this from time to time. I also loved LevelUp!, and it led me to discover this little gem.
And the music is just fine, in my opinion. It just needs to be louder then the in-game sounds. Keep up the awesome!

so so fun

best game ever

Found a great word

addictive 13600 points
Supah fun and addictive would have been fun to use acronyms like WTF or LOL or ROTFLMAO

awesome game