Reviews for "DeWord"

nice

i like the game and if any one needs a good word mine is "jolting"

Not bad, I think I did "Evolved" on that grid. Ty for the review

Very Nice

It's a good system, good concept, pretty fun to play. It's like scrabble but on your terms. Also, as a bonus, you can spell out curse words.

titch007uk responds:

Hahaha. I wonder what the best score you can get for swearing is. Glad you enjoyed it.

It'snice

But i think it needs some kind of bacground music, and the controll could bee a litle more fluid. Prephaps it's a cool game, Ilike it!

I can't tell much about of the difiucullty, it was very hard to mee, but that's 'cause I speak spanish hahaha.

titch007uk responds:

Thanks for the review. I did consider doing other language versions of the game, but just sorting out an english/american english dictionary was pretty challenging.