Reviews for "DeWord"

Nice game

:p it's a nice puzzle game. It really made me think.
My best word was seaborgium

I love it

Very addictive and innovative game, dear sir! I'll be playing this from time to time. I also loved LevelUp!, and it led me to discover this little gem.
And the music is just fine, in my opinion. It just needs to be louder then the in-game sounds. Keep up the awesome!

Ouch my head!

Your game made me think to much! My best word was plagiarism but after that I fizzled out!

I also agree that it could use some low key music or something. Maybe something classical to keep it relaxing :) Also maybe a time trial feature or something to give you an incentive to complete it quicker.

Wish granted.

Speed mode and music went up today. They need some tweaking but they are there.

Nice!

I have 2nd place daily score!

titch007uk responds:

Gratz, thanks for the review :)

Pretty Good

I had fun playing this. I was a little disappointed when I noticed the letters are the same every time. Mixing up the letters would make the game have more replay value. It would be better if there was music aswell.

titch007uk responds:

I added the puzzle mode if you want some other grids to pick your brains with between daily grids. Although some of the later puzzles are pretty silly. Considering the feedback I've gotten here about music I'll try and add some soon. I wasn't sure before because I didn't want to make the file too big.