Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Hey, man, good job on the trailer!

Awesome job! The artwork was especially good in all aspects, with some great effects and fantastic frame by frame animation!

...but why is the score so low? The only critique I have is that it got a bit boring, due to the fact that it's just a song playing and no sound effects. But that's it, and I'm still givin' ya' a great score. If this continues to have a score below a 4, then don't feel bad about it. You still did a great job, and I bet this series is going to be hilarious! I'll watch it when it comes out!

5 outta' 5 and 9 outta' 10!
Great job!

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it and noticed all the frame by frame we're putting into this series! As far as the score so far... I don't know, hopefully it will go up, and BIG THANKS to Tom Fulp for putting us on front page so quick! And BIG THANKS to you for the great score! We'll see you next month for the launch of the full first episode!!

Interesting

Seems like something that I will watch and since y'all kept the updates you promised with Mark of the Beast Snacks i think this will be worth keeping an eye out for. Good luck with the project.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! And glad you'll be swinging by to check it out! We'll make it worth your time! Also, a heads up, we are still making Mark of the Beast Snacks 4! Promise!

Added

Seems to be a nice polished animation. Looking foward.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We're polishing up the animation more even on the scenes from this trailer. We want this release to be as close to perfection as we can! Can't wait to see you back for the full-length!

-Taco Buttfish.

Good

it looks like it wil be a good animation.
the trailer makes you want more.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! That's what we were going for, although some of our more recent viewers don't seem to get that. Glad you did though! Come back in August for the full-length episode!

gfchgc

looks good cant wait to see the full thing!!!

tacobuttfish responds:

We can't wait to release it! See you then!