For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Cool trailer!

This looks cooky and weird. My kind of series. Can't wait to see it.

tacobuttfish responds:

Great! We'll see you back when it launches in August then!

Actually looks promising!

Hey! Can't wait to see this thing. Don't usually "look forward" to stuff on NG, but I'm interested to see how this pans out.

Kinda reminds me of Spongebob and old Sierra Adventure Games.

5/5
9/10

tacobuttfish responds:

Hey Thanks! Well, we'll let you know when it launches in August! We look forward to your review! See you then!

Interesting

Seems like something that I will watch and since y'all kept the updates you promised with Mark of the Beast Snacks i think this will be worth keeping an eye out for. Good luck with the project.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! And glad you'll be swinging by to check it out! We'll make it worth your time! Also, a heads up, we are still making Mark of the Beast Snacks 4! Promise!

Eery music man.

Reminded me of Courage the cowardly dog :D

Looks top-notch =)

tacobuttfish responds:

Hah hah, Thanks! I loved that cartoon! Hope to see you back for the full length episode next month *August*

Awesome!

Too bad they already did this, it was called THE TERMINATOR.

tacobuttfish responds:

Ha Ha Ha! No, no, it will not be like the Terminator! Hope to see you back for the full-length so you can judge for yourself!