Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

You have my attention!

I am rating this as it is, a trailer. I totally want to see the full cartoon, and many of the scenes caught my eye and made me think. So congrats on the great trailer! You have succeeded where hollywood usually fails!

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks a lot! We're really overtaken with how well this is doing, because it only shows a few select scenes, and we're holding all the juicy stuff as a secret, but I guess we pulled off what we were trying, which is for it to be intriguing. We'll see you when it launches I hope!

A Good Trailer

This was everything I've come to expect from a trailer. You've set the premise, given a slight introduction to the characters and most importantly, you've surely sparked the interest of all who've seen this trailer. The animation was smooth although partially limited and I noticed very few, if any, glitches. This has definitley captured my imagination and I'll be one of those people who'll be eagerly awaiting the 1st instalment of what promises to be an entertaining series. I just hope you're aware of the massive task that you've decided to undertake and that you have the strength of will to see this project through, on that note, great work & goodluck with your series :)

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We've been working on the script for the first season for 3 years now, and in the meantime we've made some decent series here on Newgrounds, sharpening our animation skills for this cartoon! We're hoping to go all the way with this one and we hope you find our final product next month to be as perfect as we're striving for it to be! There's only two of us so animating frame by frame for a 15 minute episode is very enduring not to mention we're trying to produce the music for the whole episode too! Well anyway, glad you enjoyed it and watch for that PM the day it launches!

pretty cool

cant wait to watch it. the trailer sorta reminded me of coraline....sorta

tacobuttfish responds:

Glad your as Psyched about the release as we are! Once you see the first episode you'll see that it is not like Caroline, although I understand why you might think so right now!

I ADD IT :D

Amazin ' !!! Make me want more :D

Very unique Style ! Interestin ' Story ( ... )

I like it :D

ALREADY !! ^^

haha keep that goin' !
WANNA see THAT Story :D

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked what you saw! It gets sooooo much better! Wish we could've let the viewers in on a little more, but the suspense will be worth the wait, next month! We'll PM you and let you know the day it's released! And check back on our page, we'll be blogging updates so we can nail down the EXACT day next month that it will come out!

-Taco Butfish.

Haha,

I remember seeing this in the Under Judgement in the Flash Portal and voting 5 for it to pass. Good thing it did.

Can't wait for this to actually come out as a full episode. Hope it doesn't dissapoint either, good luck to you and looking forward to it! :)

tacobuttfish responds:

It won't disappoint! We'll see you then!