Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

looks good

but i dont knowwhy its called corndog express must of missed that

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Well, that will make sense once you see the full episode! Hope to see you back for that!

seems pretty cool

let's see if u can pull it off=) favd it so PM me

tacobuttfish responds:

Alright! Thanks for giving us a chance and I'll PM you when we launch it next month!

hmmmm

idk but i hope its really really good so i give it 10 for now....

tacobuttfish responds:

I promise it will be! See you next month *August* When it launches!

sweet trailer

That trailer made this series look very promising. I'm definitely interested in seeing this series on newgrounds. Very smooth looking animation skills you have. great work!

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We hope you like it when it launches next month, August, so we'll see you then, looking forward to hearing what you think!

Favorites

How do i add it to favorites cause i really want to see this.

tacobuttfish responds:

We'll PM you anyway, don't worry, but to add to your favorites, just go right below the cartoon where it says "Author Taco Buttfish" and below that click the heart and it's on your favorites!