Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Nice

This is going to be very interesting.
I would want to watch this though.
Its so full of ideas, newgrounds need something like this.
This is just fascinating. I will certainly keep my eye on you {Not in the stalkerish way r.r} I would like to watch this though.
Anyways keep up the good work, letting people see trailers will build up the hype and more people would want to watch it. =D

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! I'm glad to see your interested! We'll see you back for the official release in August then!

That was trippy

and I want more good job.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll come back in August and watch the full length episode!

Cool.

It looks like a good plot and has creative characters. Work hard on it! :)

tacobuttfish responds:

We are! Hope you'll enjoy the final product next month!

how WONDERFUL!

man it must be a pain in the ass to have to justify your trailers existence to all of these nobodies.
welcome to newgrounds. the land of the free ideas. BTW the WORDS all of these idiots are using have already been invented... perhaps they could be more creative with there own language and speak some gobbledy gook.... it would make more sense anyway.

loved the music. the style the art and the whole shibang! =D i look forward to seeing episode one. :D fav'd :D

tacobuttfish responds:

Ha ha ha, thanks! And hope you enjoy the final outcome!

NICE!!

Good animation and interesting plot

tacobuttfish responds:

Hey thanks, we'll let you guys know when the final product comes out!