Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Bravo

Once again another great by TacoButtFish, I am glad we have some originals on this site.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked our newest flash, and yes, it is original, and we couldn't agree more - Newgrounds needs ORIGINALS!

Samazow

dis meevie is samazow worthee, itz deff my nuclear favoreate. cant wait teel the epsisode where he is roxxering as a damon with satan or the devel!!

-CamelSam Approved

Samazow Worthy

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Can't wait to let you feel the episode, although watch where you feel, Toasty might not like it

Nice

The music was great. XD
How in the heck did you come up with an idea like this?

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Well, we worked on the storyboard for 3 years! Not every day of course, but over the course.

Wow,

This was awesome animated, can't wait! :D How often will Episodes come out? :P

tacobuttfish responds:

Hey Thanks! Well... it's hard to say, but we'll try to pump a new episode every month or 2 months at least. I know that can be kind of a wait, but with as much frame by frame animation as we're doing, and each episode being around 10-15 minutes long at 30 fps, that's a lot of art! But we'll keep our fans updated via news posts on our main page! So see you then!

I liked it

That BG was trippy optical illusion type thing going on. Intersting when it comes out.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Hope you'll enjoy it upon release!