Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Nice

This is going to be very interesting.
I would want to watch this though.
Its so full of ideas, newgrounds need something like this.
This is just fascinating. I will certainly keep my eye on you {Not in the stalkerish way r.r} I would like to watch this though.
Anyways keep up the good work, letting people see trailers will build up the hype and more people would want to watch it. =D

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! I'm glad to see your interested! We'll see you back for the official release in August then!

Cool.

It looks like a good plot and has creative characters. Work hard on it! :)

tacobuttfish responds:

We are! Hope you'll enjoy the final product next month!

Looking forward to this

Something different. Looks well worth a watch. :)

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We'll PM you when the full-length episode is launched then! See you then!

Awesome!

I can't wait till this comes out!!!!

tacobuttfish responds:

Next month! August! See you then! Thanks for checking it out!

Haha,

I remember seeing this in the Under Judgement in the Flash Portal and voting 5 for it to pass. Good thing it did.

Can't wait for this to actually come out as a full episode. Hope it doesn't dissapoint either, good luck to you and looking forward to it! :)

tacobuttfish responds:

It won't disappoint! We'll see you then!