Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

To be honest

Well to be brutally honest this series doesnt look very interesting. Its good to see artists try new things and I hope this series works out but at the moment I cant really say im looking forward to it.

Guess i should wait till I see the first episode before i judge it too harshly. Good luck with the series anyway.

tacobuttfish responds:

Yes, this trailer was only meant to intrigue, it gives nothing away on purpose. But yeah, you should come check out the full length episode there's a lot of story and a lot of animation and art going into this.

...?

Dont get me wrong from the bad rating, the animation was pretty cool
...but
I dont get get what the flash was about
The music didn't fit the mood and was pretty annoying
and trailers arent my thing(I mean why wast time on the trailer when you could just make the series already)

Still, GREAT JOB!!!

tacobuttfish responds:

I understand where your coming from, we just wanted to build a fanbase on the series and get some hype going without giving anything away of the story, we literally pulled animation *unfinished I might add* and made the trailer real quick just for that purpose. But thanks for noticing the animation, and hope to see you back in August when it launches!

Cornhole Express

A HIDDEN PORTAL...TO ANOTHER WORLD. That's such an overplayed premise. Chronicles of Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, Coraline, and Being John Malcovich in some aspects. But seriously, if you're going to pick a cliched idea like this one, you need to completely reinvent the idea. And judging from what I've seen, you haven't. And this alternate world seems so bland. A enchanting place where bears wear suits? Why is that interesting? Just for being random? I know you're using the, "we left the good stuff out of the trailer" routine but man, you don't have much going on in this at all. And by the way, what happened to Beast Snacks? I thought there was another episode coming out. This Cornhole Express series is a little too similiar in terms of setting too. But I'll still check out the first episode...

tacobuttfish responds:

Well, there is a Mark of the Beast Snacks 4 coming, with as much time is consumed with only 2 guys to take the hit, and working full-time on top of everything else, it could take some time, as far as this series goes, it's nothing like the excellent films you mentioned. As far as the world being bland, just trust me, what you've seen here is not a good indication at all of the "world" As a matter of fact me even saying what I just said makes no sense at all, having knowing the actual plot. I understand if people do not enjoy or like the trailer, but please do not judge our series on a 60 second trailer with a mere 23 seconds of animation. I'm animating on top of storyboards and we threw this together mainly to show A.) We've got a new series coming B.) To help establish the main character's name (It's Toasty by the way) and C.) To show the bit of almost finished animation we had to see if the ever so rough Newgrounds crowd would approve. Doing frame by frame animation takes so much time and to just launch something as epic as we'll be doing next month, we wanted to test the waters as much as we could without ruining all the creativity we've slaved over for the past 3 years.

Oh and by the way, you called it Cornhole Express which is hilarious.

We're glad you're going to check out the first episode, and I think you'll be surprised at your assumptions gone wrong.

Not interesting

Don't be offended by the score. While the trailer doesn't look all that exciting, I don't doubt that the real deal will A+ material. I can't wait to see it ;)

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks, and we hope you like the real full episode more than the trailer then!

omg!

where the heck is it!!?!?!??!?!?!?

tacobuttfish responds:

Sorry, but it's been delayed until my animation is superb, as this series is very important to our careers.