For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

mha

it is good i would like to give it more but i hate the musik i cant stand it. but anyway it looks good i will look foeword to it

tacobuttfish responds:

Sorry to hear that! The music in this trailer does not make an appearance in the actual episode just so you know. We're trying to write all of our own music, and that was from a popular artist here on Newgrounds. We hope to see you back next month for the actual first episode!

cool but unoriginal

Yeah, so the whole time all i could think of was Coraline, mostly cause they have the same exact concept, only this time its a grungy middle-aged man in a bear suit as opposed to a charming little girl. Yeah, I'm watching this. Btw, not to sound like some kinda pervert, but the 'G' in Corndog looks like a penis. maybe you wanna change that for the final version cause it really kills everything about it for me

tacobuttfish responds:

Someone else mentioned that, *about the G looking like a penis* and we'll definitely change that. And please, we didn't give anything away in this trailer, trust me it is nothing like Caroline... Please come back and watch when the full-length is released next month *August* and see for yourself...

Coral... Corn Dog.

Alright, gateway to a magic land, not a terribly new idea. In fact, it's been done repeatedly. BUT, until I see episode one, you get the benefit of the doubt. As it stands, the trailer doesn't really MAKE me want to see your new show. Average production, average rating.

A 3, out of 5.

tacobuttfish responds:

Hah hah, Seriously, it really is nothing like Coraline, as a matter of fact, had the thought even crossed my mind, I wouldn't have presented it as I have in this trailer! But we did intrigue you so I hope you'll give us a chance when it launches and check it out, it is a much deeper plot than it appears, as we really had to hold the big guns for the trailer. But thanks for watching and I couldn't agree more with your review considering all you know is what you've seen so far. So see you next month so we can raise that score!

Sorry ...

But it just ... doesn't look like something interesting ...

tacobuttfish responds:

Sorry to hear you feel that way

um dude

i liked it and saved the link, but its been like, over a month, where the f is it??

tacobuttfish responds:

It's coming! Promise! We got distracted due to an invitation from Fox... and then they shot us down, so we're back to working on this!