Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

Cool!!!

Unique style of presentation...

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! I hope we've intrigued you enough to see you back for the full episode in August!!

-Taco Buttfish.

I'm looking forward for this serie.

Good preview man! If the this story came out so well as im expecting, its gonna be great. The world between worlds, there is a camp full of possibilities there,if you explore them well you can make a criative and funny serie as well.The animation is not that great, but still ok,and working out with a bear costume, it really is a crappy job.Ah, one more thing,the music really fits with the concept, you could use it when doing the paradoxal between the two worlds,its just a idea.
Im looking forward for this one, exceed my expectations.

Thats just my opinion, hugs, Kaio.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We'll do our best to exceed everyone's expectations! And tanks for pointing out that you're not impressed with the animations, we'll have to go back and add more between frames to smooth it up some or something. If there's something in particular you noticed about the animation that you think could make it better, please PM us and let us know! We want this to be perfect upon release!

what the...

This is confusing :S
Smooth animation though.It reminds me of Chronicles of Narnia...yes...that gay-ass movie that sucked donkey balls.This seems more interesting :D

tacobuttfish responds:

Hah hah, Thanks! Yeah, we didn't want to give too much away in the trailer, just enough to intrigue! Hope to see you back for the full length episode!

Sounds wicked

I'm not gonna add it to my faves cause I'm pretty positive it'll be on the front page, good luck.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We hope so! And we'll see you when it launches!

seriously dude

its almost the end of october where is it?

tacobuttfish responds:

Sorry everybody this is a very important series for us, I promise it is coming but we do not want to be on episode 13 of this series and look back at episode 1 and say, "wow that looks terrible now.." It will be worth the wait, I promise!