For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

I like the corndog

The Hollywood voice over would've ruined the mood.

tacobuttfish responds:

Hah hah, Thanks! I'm glad you agree with our decision! Thanks for the great score and for watching! Hope to see you back in August when we launch the full-length episode!!

-Taco Buttfish.

good, but plz no flashy seizures in full version

Interesting idea and concept so far.
looks like a cross between a timburton film (most notable edward scissor hands) most notably the music and certain styling, and that of 'if twilight zone was animated' sort of thing.

the offset body perportionals seem consistant with everything, giving it a seemlessstyle, something all animation peices need. It's fairly interesting.

hopefully the FPS (frames per second of animations) and the emotional ties and otherwise thematic elements will be superb in the final version.
Otherwise for a trailer you really hit thingson the nose. Hope the final bit comes out good as well.

tacobuttfish responds:

Firstly, I promise, no flashy seizures! Glad you enjoyed the trailer, and I can promise if you liked this then you will definitely enjoy the full episode! We'll see you back for it in August!

cool

i would of given you a ten but i couldnt see it cause only 1/4 of the screen came up

tacobuttfish responds:

Wierd, that is a strange glitch

Corn dog?

If i had to make my mind only by what i have seen, i personnally wouldnt follow the series. I mean, the animation is quite average, the character look fairly correct and the idea could be as good as bad.

I based the score on what it might become, since its only a trailer. But trailer are suppose to reflect the final product or at least surpass it so people gain interest in the concept. And from what i have seen, i am not really interested. Il maybe come back if i stumble on it and it turns out to be good, as for now, i am out.

You're getting better.

Like always, your art is great. Your animation quality has improved tremendously. I remember when your stuff was cheaply done, but know it's looking pretty decent. Just keep on practicing and you'll get even better.

This trailer was well done and it got me interested in this new series of yours. Your quirky writing style is original and refreshing.

Something I'd recommend for you in the future is The Animator's Survival Kit. It's a book that really helps improve your animation skills and has really good tips and tricks. I just started reading it a few weeks ago and I have improved greatly because of it.

Hope this helps. :)

-Mexifry

tacobuttfish responds:

Hey thanks man! We'll check that book out! Thanks for the tip, we can use all the help we can get!