Reviews for "CornDog Express Trailer"

interesting

this look cool
this flash reminded my of a game called Folklore

tacobuttfish responds:

I don't think I've played that game, but I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! Remember - it launches in August, add to your favorites and we'll PM you the day it is released!!

Cool trailer!

This looks cooky and weird. My kind of series. Can't wait to see it.

tacobuttfish responds:

Great! We'll see you back when it launches in August then!

-Taco Buttfish.

looks like this could be interesting

well, I have to say this seems to be a rip off of something else that was bad but then agine half of the good stuff in the world is a rip off of something that was bad so I am looking forword to seeing what this could end up being...

could it be Awesome
or
pure crap only the finished work will be able to tell...

I think?......

but still this look to be good..

so good luck

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! And we're definitely pushing for Awesome! Hope you agree that we pulled it off next month!

Brings back the nostalgia

i like it i cant wait to see the whole thing it reminds me of the good flashes that used to always get on the front page and not all that hentai so im interested good luck with your project.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks a lot! We're working hard to bring originality back to Newgrounds, thanks for noticing! We hope you'll enjoy the full length when it launches next month, August!

Cool

The song is ungodly anoying, but it seems like its going to be a good series

Thanks!