Reviews for "William and Sly"

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING I CAN'T BELIVE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS VERSION OF THE GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAWHHH

I love this game. The fact that someone made a game that doesn't show foxes in a bad light makes me think that the world is a good place. It does get laggy at some times, but that could just be my computer. :)

I remember playing this a long time ago, probably around when it first came out. Still love it today but boy has this game not aged well. There's a really weird bug where I can see the seams between each tile and it's pretty laggy for some reason.

That aside, hearing that a third game is in the making makes me hype. Can't wait to see it.

Kajenx responds:

That's specific to websites that use windowed mode, which forces the GPU to run. Try it on Kongregate, it'll run better.

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

I thought this game was an adventure story :(
If it was it would be so much fun! :) So... please make a continuation?