Reviews for "William and Sly"

Very intense game

Wow I have to say by just playing this game just a lil bit the "CONTROLA" are very smooth and respond so well so nice job there, the graphics are intense the gameplay so smooth really good work here, the medals some nice choices, I was not very good at them but it was a fun game overall. Keep up the great work and a huge hand to you on achieving some awards for this, that means it really caught the attention of the users.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I wouldnt mind some more intense music.

~X~

This game is amazing. Is there any way I can download it for offline use? I already downloaded the second game and would like to get this one as well. Please respond, someone.

i LOVE this game, its so simple, but thats what makes it fun, there's not to much to think about!! (:

Jeez...man, wasn't this was a staple of my childhood? Although I'm only 15, my parents taught me how to do basic computer functions when I was 3...heh. When I was a bit older, Flash Games like this fed me my entertainment, still running the ol' reliable Windows XP. Now (like mostly everyone else) I'm using Windows 10 on a HP Laptop. Regardless of the abounding technological advances...playing this beauty of a game really refreshes my childhood memories. For this, danke Kajenz, it's always been a pleasure!

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING I CAN'T BELIVE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS VERSION OF THE GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAWHHH