Reviews for "William and Sly"

the snake part is too difficult :S
but eventually you find the way to defeat it >:3

i use to play this game on newgrounds, that game was so addicitng tho. 2009 :^(

It's always nice to have a platformer that simply focuses on exploration itself. The art and music really sets the mood for a calm stroll through the woods, and movement is fluid and effortless.

I just wish the boxes would have been marked on the map. I also want to know what the music for the boss is.

Kajenx responds:

The music for the boss is just a 15 second loop I made. What you hear in the game is all that exists!

Been years since I played this. It was a well-made and relaxing collect-a-thon game. Coming back, it's sad to see that it didn't age well. It now displays these weird white tile-like lines, which ruins otherwise fantastic artwork. Experience the same problem on other websites. Anybody else seeing white tile lines or is it just me?

I finally got sly fox, I literally made 3 hand made maps to get my strategy to work. Great game, music, and the mechanics are amazing! You definitely gave me a story to enjoy!