Reviews for "Shopping City"

with the difficulty lowered this game became worth playing, good job.

/Heyyyy...

This is like shopping street...

Great game

The game/firefox crashed on my on day 28 of the last level T_T

Anyways, I loved this game, its basically a clever and well disguised tower defense game. People with cash (health) walk by stores (defense towers) and lose more cash the better the shop is. Instead of getting hurt when people get through with cash, you just miss out the profits.

I wish we were given more information about the stores. Starting costs and max capacity are given, but not the speed of the shopping, and any stats but capacity for the upgraded versions. I didn't even know if upgrading did anything but change the size of the store, so if I didn't need a new type of store or more capacity I didn't know if it made sense to spend money upgrading it. Making all this information available would of allowed us to better strategize.

Same with giving us the path people would take. Why not show us instead of watch a level than restart. Also you should make it clear only the top left stores in intersections pull in people from both directions, the other intersection shops don't do that.

Also the game would get too slow at times. The latter levels would be brutal in the time you had to wait for everyone to get done. I don't know if would be fixed by adding an ultra fast speed, or if it just takes a long time to process all the people, but either way its a problem.

But overall, very entertaining game. Hope I see more in the future.

9, wierd

that game was good but wierd

Hmmm

i'm into games like this game and i get really addicted. but why do put it as a racing mall or something? its a good game, you just modified the shopping street.
so if you did change the "race" thing i would give it a 10/10