Reviews for "Shopping City"

Pffft

Fun at first but then becomes too repetetive and gets really dull, then you wonder why the hell you're even on this game, and thats when i quit.
Nice concept and graphics but just too boring, add explosions and I might play this game again.
p.s. is there a point in the fire and police stations, I didnt see any fires or thieves

MY GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER

It's an awesome game with good ideas, but seriously dude one day takes like 3 mins. by the time you get to level 5 you wanna kill yourself. I got up, left the room, and came back and the thing wasn't even halfway through. with the speed on!

The speed is the only thing i have a problem with though.

Really Enjoyed It!

Once I began playing, I became hooked and I couldn't put it down till I finished the game (last level took me 5 tries, high 90's every time).

The only issue I have is that there are some map design issues. On each and every map there was always a "sweet spot" where the most amount of traffic passes (especially on the last level) which in some cases ended up making the other half of the map kinda useless. I'd like to see bigger maps with more paths.

What do the robbers actually do?! I was curious and stopped building police stations and found they didn't seem to actually do anything.

I enjoyed it though, had a lot of fun playing it and i found it challenging. I was really hoping for a "secret level 10", but no such luck. Would love to see a sequel.

To others, don't let the lack of instructions cause you to not enjoy the game. Its fairly easy to figure out how everything works...except the robbers anyway.

Soild 9/10.

sweet

i think this game is fun its like a mini sim city...kinda..... or like a rollercoaster tycoon game without the rollar coaster lol but i had a lot of fun with it

Simple and Fun

It reminds me of those games on BigFishGames, like Cinema Tycoon, and also with a bit of tower defense to it. Overall, not bad. : )