For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Shopping City"

very good but

really love it but needs freeplay

Time Consuming

Great game. Helps pass time. But it needed a confirmation screen if willing to sell an object, since I deleted 3 restaurants accidentally throughout the time I played.

Also, it needed freeplay.

Needs More

This game is great but it would be better with free-play

waaaay too slow.

I don't this game gets really boring, i wanted to quit after the second level, im usually into games likethat (similar to things such as roller coaster tycoon, those kinds of things) also the lag was so bad, fast mode ended slower, than slow mode in the beginning, and the frame rate is really slow.

very addicting, time killer.

its really fun adn kinda a new way to play a defend game only it makin people happy