Reviews for "Shopping City"

I wish I had the desposible of these guys.

Seriously some of my customers went to Ice Cream Stands, Boutiques, Pet Stores, Toy Stores, a Jewellery Store, a News Stand and a Restaraunt and still came out with money in their pockets. Unsatisfied.

It's missing something...

What this game absolutely needs, and based on my 30 minutes of playing, does not have, is a sandbox mode. This game needs an endless play option to reach full enjoyment, since I played for 30 minutes, and I didn't even come close to seeing over half the buildings. It's a solid game, and somewhat enjoyable, but it's just too limited.

good but also bad...

ive always loved these type of games.... you build things and earn money and try to get the more expensive things.... but in this one it was too simply like mosy people seem to be saying there just wasnt enough to it and it gets kinda boring at about the half way mark maybe you could try adding power-ups of some kind? i dunno it just seemed like it wasnt all there nice game but i still think it needs some improvements

oh and shini-gami.... i found your review hilarious lol

Ah, Capitalism!

Fun game, Sim city-like.

spikeman99

good game keep up the good work