Reviews for "Shopping City"

Average

these types of games make people spend a valuable time. However, this game couldnt enjoy me as much as the other similiar games in the same group.Also,
i couldnt understand the reason why i lost the game.

Cool idea, but...

I like the concept. However, I got bored pretty quickly just watching people walk around and hopefully go in the store. The goals are pretty difficult to meet even in the beginning. You might be able to figure it out by experimenting, but the game is so slow-paced that you really probably won't take the time to do that. I'm sure some people are entertained by this, but I think it definitely has room for improvement.

I LOVED IT!

This is so good i could play for a whole year non stop!!!!!

Really good

This is a really cool game and makes you think like a proper buisnessman in the real (though not in this case) world.

good

gets old quick though