Reviews for "Omniwitch"

I'll be honest - this isn't the kind of music I know very much about, so you can probably ignore this review right now. But given that, I do think the intro could have been more artfully done. It kind of jumps into the crazy/intense stuff too suddenly. I was really settling down and enjoying the start, and then I kind of got hit with the organ by surprise. I can really appreciate all the intricacy and hard work you put into this, and you have a incredible amount of ideas and themes packed into this. But also along those lines it's kind of hard for me to pick out a certain theme throughout. It seems pretty random to me. Great ideas, though - just maybe need to go with just a few of them and keep the flow going a little bit longer, at least from where I'm sitting. Keep it comin' man!

NGADM 3 and stuff.

Masterful execution, yet again. And again, the prog influence really shines through, I hear a lot of Dream Theater style switch ups in here, and that can be nothing but a good thing. The sheer variety of what's going on in this song, the different themes, instruments, styles, etc. is jaw dropping, and I really enjoyed listening to it.

However, I was a little disappointed that you didn't manage any vocals this time around (However I did not dock points for this), and I do have to say this wasn't quite as impressive as your previous submissions, while everything was very well done, nothing really popped out as absolutely amazing like sections of previous works. And I do have to agree that this one felt a little bit directionless. And I do think the ending should have been done a little different, as the abrupt cut off just didn't sound natural at all.

Overall though, amazing work, masterful execution, just needs a little bit more cohesion. 8/10.

it isnt thaat good but dont worry i dont mean it worst thing ever! i only am not that impressed

Well composed song. Has nice structure and changles. Guitars seem a bit to whiny for my tastes but thats just me. Overall very well written and composed song.

Omniwitch suffers from the same problems as Child of the Trough. There's
no definiing main melody, and the overall feel changes every so often that
there's little to no coherence in the track. Once again, this sounds like
an improv of some sort that randomly branches off into an eventual sudden
halt. I feel that once again not using your strongest musical ability,
your voice, has also contributed to this track's shortcomings. Mixing, as
usual was excellent.