Reviews for "F-777 - Deadlocked (Full)"

Cool

5/5 🙋🙋🙋

not bad, veryy col

Okay, you've got some good content. Can't believe I'm talking to you like I know more than you do, which I don't. Anyway, here's what I've got to say about it.

Pros: The swing beat is not an often heard beat. It shows in a few Waterflame tracks, but you really don't hear it all that much. I really like the bass, and it makes me wish I knew where you got the bass. I WANT THAT BASS! Also, the arp at 1:5x is one of my favorite parts in the entire song. My favorite part is that wubby sound that comes in around the same time.

Cons: Here's the biggest let down for me, it was used in GD. I don't have a problem with the game, or the fact that it was used in it, but what I truly dislike is those who see a need to post it in the comments here with five stars. That's not helping the musician get better. This is why Xtrullor hates the GD community. That's the biggest let down. However, some real criticism would be the fact that it has a small bit of clipping in the intro. That's my best criticism for you.

Overall, an amazing track. This is one of the best tracks on NewGrounds. Of course, nothing is perfect, but that doesn't stop this from being an epic track. The bassline never gets old, and the melodies are truly the best part of the song.

Great job, 5/5

~Xy

I reminds me to Deadlocked in Geometry Dash, I still can't beat that level :(
Love the song tho well done