Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

sweet

nice work man... keep it up

Creative, Challenging, overall great.

Very interesting, kinda hard too.

Great game but...

I was really pissed off at the whole premium thing, did not see that coming at all.

<3 Sushi

A very quality casual game with lots of work put into it. The knife flip is a creative touch, as well as the memorization mechanic. On top of that, it made me hungry as hell. If I didn't have a root canal recently done, I would go get sushi right now.

There's controversy over you charging to play the game further... why not? It's a fun game and it seems you put a lot of time into it. There comes a time in life where you have to put food on the table. A person has every right to charge for their work, and I support it. You deserve every penny you earn for making this.

Youdagames responds:

Thanks for the response !!!

Nice baby

A really relaxing game and it´s kinda hard but fun like HELL!!!!