For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

Good game.... But...

Gotta give it a 7, it's a demo. Hate these games where I get all worked up liking the experience and wanting more, to find out it's 15$ to play it. I'll go buy a full console game on XBL for that...

But for the rest of it, love the game, upgrades, concept, etc. Good graphics, good learning curve and really simple and clean interface.

liked it

but dont want to go premium for more resturants

Fun While It Lasted

What initially struck me was that the game felt very polished. Recipes were simple to look up and memorize on the go, and the gameplay was addicting. (But not "$XX.XX for the premium version" addicting.) Nevertheless, I certainly enjoyed this demo put up on Newgrounds.

It's ok.

Still was fun.

yay

yay there are getting more and more games where dutch langauge is availble!!!!!