Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

really interesting

it is good repetativ but good it is fun trying to rember all the recipits and keep people happy a little easy though i personally dident loos a custimer the whole time on the harder dificulty could be better if it wa a little harder but over all a good game

nice game

This game is very sweet Play this when i am bored

O.o I don't recall there ever being a rule that...

you can't upload demos.

>.> I won't 'go premium' because I'm cheap as hell. but this was fun ^^

Why is this so addicting????

I just totally lost track of time here. Very good game and a good challenge on the memory skills. I dunoo if I would buy it, but the game had me occupied for a hour :)

5/5, 9/10

I would really like to give this a perfect score, but like everyone else, I don't want to pay for a game that could be free, though it look likes a lot of effort was put in. Lower the price to $5 or $10 and you've got a profitable and entertaining game.