Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

Great game, bad publishing...

I never played games like that, because they were boring but that game was fun. I donÄt know anything you could do better INGAME but... demo?? that sucks! next time write it to the description big and fat, that this is a demo.

Allright

This is just like playing Drunken Masters only sushi-chef style(and alot easier)

Cool

Pretty awesome, but I think i have seen the same game already. Maybe it was yours! A good way to pass time, fairly amusing.

Great for a demo.

But it's still a demo, and I don't think a flash game can sell, especially in this case in which it is just to unlock more features, which makes it like a p2p game with f2p options, except at lower standards; but pretty good.

Ok..