Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

Very good

When I was loading it up, I didn't expect much. I even named my restaurant "Shitball" (And when I read the special of the day I LOLed so hard)

The content is meant to be a purchased and sold. Like with Big Fish...or Miniclip was it? Might I suggest you lower the price of a strictly HDD direct download game to something less than 24$ <.< Not like you need to manufacture any physical materials. And the game's content is nothing special. If it were say around 15$ I'd consider buying it.

For the gamer, this is a Memory and Time Management game. Not unlike many other FREE sushi games like this. Or other games in this genre like Diner Dash.

Graphics - Pretty nice (At 24$ it better be since the idea isn't original at all)
Game Play - Addicting and progressively more challenging for casual gamers.
Audio - Fitting music, I sure hope the retail version has more than ONE song?
Content - It offers a pretty nice selection of improvements for your restaurant, and making people happy.

I rate this game a TRY IT!! At 24$ retail, it's a pass. Not original enough among the other similar titles to spend that much on something I can play in full for free...

Sweet

I like these kinds of games and i like this game idea conept nad all its fun fast paced nd if it werent premium id keep playing.

sweet.

fucking awesome. and i would have been a lot more happy if it was the full game. i hate paying for flash. . .

Strangely...

This makes me want to play the first pokemon stadium for that minigame where you play as.... likitung i think? Anyway, it was the one where you ate lots of sushi :D

sushitacular!!!!!!!!

its an awesome, skillful, beautifully developed game, the expensive premium really pisses me off though. its not that kind of game, and even if you need money to pay for it, it shouldn't be more than 4 bucks.