Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

A great game really!

A great piece of work like this passes judgement, and, almost certainly, goes to front page!!
Great work man!!!

Nice game with lovely concept

This is a nice game; I know it myself because I have the premium version. You control a (6) restaurant(s) and you have to keep the customers happy. If you keep them happy, they'll give you tips and the ones who are not happy, just leave.

The good thing about the online version (and offline premium too): Is that the music and scenery is nice, customers are modeled in real time 3d, (not real time, but realistically!) nice tutorial, and even an account feature with automatic saving.

The bad thing about the online version is: That you have to pay to get the full version. Please, the reason this thing got only 4.04 is because it is not free. It could have got 4.72 or even 5 had it not been free. Please, make it free, otherwise you'll lose in the end. Making a premium version will only result in some (unscrupulous) people resorting to piracy. Please, another time, is propose this message to you: Make it free or it'll be the worst game on Newgrounds.

Good game though!

awesome game, loved it

really good comcept and fun to play great job :)

Very Fun

if only Sushi was really this easy to make!

i love this game