Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

heys!

fantastic game! it really challenged me! once or twice i was panicing because i had a full house and not the slightest idea what to do! haha! i actually had to pause it to calm down ><

3d graphics are a nice change here on NG, but damn theyre awsome when theyre here. the game was well laidout and easy to use (after you get used to it) constantly challenging and keeping us on our toes.

only naggle here is that its a demo and you only get to play 1st level, now, being able to play up to the 2nd or 3rd level would be recived much better, but if youve just played the first level your less incented to want to play the other levels (which means less sales) but if you got a bigger bite from it first time then your more likely to want to buy the damn thing (more sales :D) so youda games - your move.

otherwise, great game :)

Fun times

Everyone wants to come to a restaurant named "Penis". Infact I had people ordering the "Penis Special" lol

youda has done it again

great as usual damn them for only putting out demos though

Awesome!

Nuff said.

awesome!

I loved the game and every thing about it, but i dont like how the only way to play the other 5 resteraunts is to buy it :(
but still is an awesome game well worth playing.