Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

Nice game with lovely concept

This is a nice game; I know it myself because I have the premium version. You control a (6) restaurant(s) and you have to keep the customers happy. If you keep them happy, they'll give you tips and the ones who are not happy, just leave.

The good thing about the online version (and offline premium too): Is that the music and scenery is nice, customers are modeled in real time 3d, (not real time, but realistically!) nice tutorial, and even an account feature with automatic saving.

The bad thing about the online version is: That you have to pay to get the full version. Please, the reason this thing got only 4.04 is because it is not free. It could have got 4.72 or even 5 had it not been free. Please, make it free, otherwise you'll lose in the end. Making a premium version will only result in some (unscrupulous) people resorting to piracy. Please, another time, is propose this message to you: Make it free or it'll be the worst game on Newgrounds.

Good game though!

Great game but...

I was really pissed off at the whole premium thing, did not see that coming at all.

Apealing

I found the game to be quite fun and enjoyable, yet a few things made it difficult and frustrating. The overall concept and theme is great, however, having to go to your cook book to look at recipies for customers while they wait is not a good thing. If you have several customers waiting on an order, it can and will become an issue if you don't know how to make something. Another problem was the fact you cannot transfer ingredients bought from previous day in advance, and that there is a limit to what you can hold.

But, asside from those two main issues, the game was wonderful.
8.5/10 4/5

Nice.

This game is fun, but the game's been done before. None the less, it has good graphics, fun game play, and a great theme. I can't say I've played any game for 5 and 1/2 hours strait on NG until now. Nice work!

PS- SSUUUUUUSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!