Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

damn demo!

thought the game was fantastic and one of the most addictive games i've played in awhile, although it made me real hungry lol
kinda pissed that it was only a demo but i guess for quality you need money
good game though
graphics were top notch and the game flowed really well

THIS IS GOD

CHOPPIN UP SUSHI LIKE NO TAMMOTO THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOD!

Oh Dears

This looked to be a ver good game, good speed, pacing and a definitely enjoyable challenge with lovely presentation.

HOWEVER

This is a site for free games and videos from hard working people who make them for free, for the world to enjoy. The fact that you are trying to make people pay to play this game on a site like this makes you a parasite who should take their game elsewhere.

freakin demo

It's a very fun game just crashed all my hopes when I got to the end.

why put a demo on the front page?!?!?!

It's amazing for a flash game and really builds up spirit and enthusiasm towards the game, i liked it a lot but it all just went downhill and brings your hopes down after playing it and getting used to the game just to find that it's a demo...