Reviews for "Impossible Quiz?"

hhah great

great idea with the TAB button
questions are really hard too
you should get the hints out
givin some lives would be cool cuz its sukz when ya hav 2 replay every question again.
you should improve the graphics.
its a really great game i must say.

um, yeah...

Hardly an Impossible Quiz. The questions are generally rather easy, eliminating the whole, "impossible" aspect, stated in the title.

Not Bad...

Not bad at all. It was like an impossible quiz, with a good amount of trivia and trick questions in there. I like how you put a checkpoint in there, so you don't have to go though all the questions every single time. I also liked how you asked questions about stuff I didn't bother to remember. That got me on more than one occasion. Also, that button that took you back to before the checkpoint gave me a good shock when I clicked it.

However, the game could be better. I suggest adding some music to the game. It really helps going though the previous questions if you have something to listen to. Also, I would suggest removing the *ding* sound every time you get a question right. It sounds ok the first couple of times though it but it gets annoying after a while. Other than that, I would suggest adding more questions. Not bad overall. I look forward to taking (and hopefully completing) your next quiz. :)

Don't repost you blammed subs.

You already submitted your quiz yesterday, and it was blammed. Shouldn't it be a good enough advice that you better NOT repost the same submission without improvements?