Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic Boom Cannon 2!"

The Highscore i got for Chaos Zero is 687783m

i think the game started lagging when i was geting that far

OMG I Launch myself 63940m

Hi there...

Well, this is brilliant ! We have been playing this game (a friend and I) for a whole night, and we unlucked everything, thanks to a glitch that made us earn infinite rings.

However, we're kind of losing our sanity here, because according to the arrows in the character selection menu, there is another blank spot after Hyper Sonic. We even used your advice to cheat and tried to set our computer clock on the 25th of December, hoping for a sort of Santa Eggman, or something like that, as an ultimate hidden character, but it was not a success... We need to know !

So, is there an extra character in the blank spot ? Pleaaaase ? Our grasp upon reality depends on you !

Xanadu32 responds:

huh~ Ive never noticed that blank spot before. Sadly there is no super secret hidden characters. Youve found them all if youve unlocked the last one with the double lock icon. Its just a minor glitch in the code that uses a <= instead of a < symbol. Rest your minds haha.

Thanks for playing with such dedication. I hope it brought you many hours of enjoyment.
I am curious as to how you pulled off a infinite rings glitch. Ive never heard of it in this version of the game.

~ Xan32

Why is tails doll pilting the egg mobile?

WOW