Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic Boom Cannon 2!"

No... Not the Tails Doll... NOT THE TAILS DOLL!!! AAAAAAAHH!!! (The Tails Doll is my worse nightmare ever since I was little.) Anyways, nice game. My real nickname is Axonic3D, but I dont know if I can change it. Also, you should make a game with other scary characters in it. (Although im not gonna play it. Nonononono. And no.) This game is so cool, I used to play it when I was little (Now im 12, and I'll be 13 in Oct. 13 of 2013!) and im still gonna play it... Well, if I still keep using Newgrounds. Most of the time I play Spore: GA and Project64 (A N64 emulator. It's very awesome.) or I just use my tablet or other stuff that I have in my house. Believe it or not, im a Puerto Rican; im from Puerto Rico. 10 stars! I dont know what happened to the rating that every time I click, It wont stay in the rating I choosed, but anyway's, 10 sta- no wait... 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999 STARS!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now Im gonna celebrate by shooting creepers from the cannon... Except that there are no creepers in this game, nor portals... Aww man.

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh hh

dis..game...is...AWSUM!

this is awsome!

Nice game but where are the sound selections?