Reviews for "The Archerland"

good game

its a great game but i wished there was some kind of thing you could buy to refill the health of the castle

Pretty decent game

All around, but it was way too easy, and I found a couple bugs. At one point I was trying to upgrade an archer and when I clicked on the archer it selected a mangonel as well and instead of the actual stats everything just said unknown and showed the picture of the mangonel instead of the archer. When that happened my gold instead of showing numbers just turned into NaN and from that point on I couldn't tell how much money I had. Other than that, good job :] Make it a little more difficult though.

Like others, but good

Good graphics and that common gameplay make this game great. However their are a lot of rough edges that need smoothing out. The most noticable (to me) is the small font. Can barely read it honestly. Also in the tutorial, I somehow got ahead of it and was unable to actually finish it (wanted me to build a building...but I already spent my money :( ). The last thing I noticed was your backround sound loop is not edited completely. It has a small pause after each loop.

Some other small things, but those right there should be the most fixable.

Great game

It's a great solid game, nothing too complicated and lets you progress at your own rate. Only problem I had with it was at one point (I was at around month 3 somewhere) I had so many archers and there were so many enemies that the game slowed down drastically and and eventually crashed my firefox browser, oh well still a good game.

excellent

it doesn't grab me for hours like the best defense games, but it's still a solid, satisfying experience and didn't leave me feeling frustrated at all.