Reviews for "The Archerland"

Good game, I found a glitch.

Fun game. But its too short and easy.

I found a glitch. I somehow managed to select 2 towers at once, clicked upgrade, and my money was set to NaN. I basically had infinite money.

Not bad.

I'm assuming most people just didn't have what it takes to actually -BEAT- the game. YES! You can beat it! You just need to get every building built. Sounds easy doesn't it? Trust me it's not once you get the Archers rolling in and around Month 2 you really need them, they make life possible considering the difficulty grows exponentially. But for a game of it's type I was fairly enthralled, until I beat it breaking it's spell X]. Anyhow, on to the main point of the review! Graphics were decent, however the quality -HAD- to be reduced when you got to a certain point because you have just too freakin' many things shooting at once. The sound was..Kinda irritating to be honest. The music got bland and bothersome quickly, the sound effects irritating about the 4 millionth time hearing the same archer shoot an arrow. The controls were a bit jerky when it came right down to it, I mean, the movement of the viewing portion just plain kinda sucked. Mostly because every single portion of the game you interact with was placed on the edge of the screen...Yeah..Stroke of genius that O.o. But I do have to say that the game play was surprisingly well balanced. And I would go so far as to say that perhaps that is closer to your true calling than out-right making games? But anyway, with every Archer a week coming in you had just enough money to make gains so you could eventually buy everything and WIN! So, I guess in the end everything worked out just fine, no problems. Totals: 4/5 - 9/10

fun at first...

but i quit after month 3 because i got bored... its too (how do i say this) plain(?)

you need to add some more color exitement and fun into the game

Fun, but a little too easy.

On medium it was nearly impossible to lose.
Also, I ran afoul of the same gold = NaN glitch as others did.
Still, it was pretty fun.

The camera is a bit annoying

Next time, make just the arrow keys move the camera, other than that, great job!