Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dungeons and Dungeons"

Great, but wish progress could be saved

I think this game is fun and whoever made it has a great sense of humor. The graphics and game-play styles remind me of the old school stuff; somebody correctly mentioned the old Castlevania for nintendo and that's a really funny contrast with the subversive and dirty subject matter.

It just sucks that I would have to play the whole thing through in one sitting, which I've done, but it's just a little too long to not have at least some kind of auto save that lets you start from the last level you've beaten, or play previous levels again.
It seems like that feature would have been pretty easy to add.

I guess no one who designed the game will read this though.

Otherwise, I thought the game was a great 'submission.' ;)

Liked the music too.

well done,

but seeing as you're quite a big company i believe what you produced could be better. i look forward to better productions which i know you are capable of.

Good but glichy

I think it's a well made game. Nice controls which are easy enough to use and a good laugh to play.
But the gliches are just frustrating. I got gliched up on the last level and wouldn't die. I'm not playing the whole thing again - maybe after a few weeks if I get bored.

It would have had a higher rating if the bugs were sorted out.

boring

boring

okay

This is a preety cool game i think it should be in the mature section though. What a great game its one of my faves.