Reviews for "Hillside Settlement"

wow!

I thought this was a game, and when I saw that "intro", I freaked out and thought this was going to be the best game ever! lol

5/5 10/10

beautiful

and very good animated

Very good

I'm glad to see such a well-animated, not-dirty flash.

Btw, I love teh horsey. xD

nice.

glad to see a flash without a dick joke, throughout the whole thing i was just expecting a random ending, like meteor showers destroying everything, or a giant dick crashing the hillside, so ya, i enjoyed the animation, and was happy to see someone who strays from the norm of ng flash. 10.

Lovely.

This is really beautiful, how one man decides to build a home, and he brings more people, and in the end, the man is ruler of a lovely town. Also like how he looks back at the small patch of earth that started it all