Reviews for "Rainy Sunday"

Very nice, the piano can be a bit awk but i know how hard that can be to pull off. also the bass is a bit heavier than the rest of the line. i would suggest using lighter tones for the bass.

Nice, but so short!! <0<

I was really digging this. Nice beat, can imagine myself sitting by a window with the rain falling in the middle of the day. The middle break, as you mentioned, is kind of awkward, but I'd really love to hear this when it is all worked out. I really would have liked to hear a little more build-up, and like others, I really wanted the song to be longer! I feel like you are setting up something great, but it ends fore it gets there. You're one awkward drum interlude and maybe a couple minutes away from a five-star submission in my opinion. Have you accepted any scouting requests yet?

I'm not sure if you haven't been scouted yet or if you're not accepting but I scouted you, you've got talent!

omg its really raining on a sunday here in maine so its quite awsome to hear this song btw like the beats its cool with a scence of chillness to it