Reviews for "Welcome to Metropolis"

Nice

nice flash. Im 11. Im making my flash right now called the portal god. I did have lots of flash submissions but one of my friends thought it would be funny to delete them. But o well.

Yusuf responds:

wow. i beat the hell out of him if i were you lol. thanks!

this is pretty nice for a 10 year old

pretty good man

nice for a ten year old

the transitions and the arkwork need a bit more detail

So Spaketh the Slaughterer

Obviously there are some issues with the flash, such as when the guy looks up, but overall it's well done. To address the issue brought up by KillerBlackfox in regards to the issue with the legs, it's not that the legs are going behind one another no matter what. If people paid attention they'd realize it's a looped motion. The same leg is being lifted every time. Also, I don't see how anyone could mistake the Futurerama ship you drew as being imposed rather than drawn. Then again, I pay too much attention to details as I'm an artist, not a flash artist but tradition art is my gig.

All that in mind, you might want to smooth out movement, tweaking the walking a little to make it look like it's not just the same "first step" looped over and over again. I also suggest fixing the coloring a little as there are empty spaces.

Overall, I think this was a cute animation and well done aside from the little things I noted. I like the music and the idea. I've decided to give you an 8 for this.

Yusuf responds:

thanks!

Meh

Waterflame FTW
not so much the animation